19299Re: [mythsoc] Re: Pullman

  • Larry Swain
    Dec 16, 2007
      > Yes, particularly sex - after all, that's the only point when God
      > saw that it was "very good" - after woman was created to be a
      > suitable partner for man. {grin}

      A minor correction here: there are 2 points when God says "very good" in Genesis 1, after the third day and after the sixth. In Genesis 2 when we speak of the specific creation of woman as a partner suitable for the man, there is no such declaration.

      That doesn't affect your point, just a "point of information".

      Larry Swain