19262Re: [mythsoc] (Pullman)

  • John D Rateliff
    Dec 13 8:38 PM
      On Dec 13, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Lynn Maudlin wrote:
      > I've not read Pullman; I guess anybody who proudly trumpets himself
      > as the anti-CSL is just not very appealing to me. Don't know if
      > I'll see the film or not.

      In that case, I wouldn't recommend your reading the books. You might
      still enjoy the movie, which strips out all the parts of the story I
      think you'd find objectionable, but it's pretty lightweight as a
      result and shd be enjoyed (or not) pretty much just as entertainment.

      --JDR
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic