19211Re: [mythsoc] Re: Jackson Films

  • aveeris523@aol.com
    Dec 6, 2007
      Ian Holm did an excellent job early in Fellowship of the Ring when he
      was arguing with Gandalf-his face turned more and more deranged, his eyes wild;
      he didn't need any special effects for that, just his great skills as an
      actor! Has he ever put in a bad performance?
      Personally I liked the part where Galadriel turned into a demonic
      version of herself; I just wish they had taken the dialogue directly from Tolkien
      (but gee, Phillipa Boyens fixed that!).

      Steve Gaddis