      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lynn Maudlin
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 6:16 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: The Company They Keep-review

      You'll enjoy it, Adam - it's a *very* engaging and entertaining,
      thought-provoking book and I'd rave more except Diana's a friend of
      mine and people will think I'm just promoting a friend's work. NO! I'm
      bouncing up and down saying, "This is the best book I've read this
      year! And I don't care who wrote it."

      -- Lynn --