19089Re: [mythsoc] The Company They Keep-review

  • John D Rateliff
    Nov 5, 2007
      Thanks for sharing the review, Joan. Reads to me as if there's some
      from the middle missing (the mention of the Apolausticks sounds like
      it's meant to introduce specific mention of several groups JRRT
      belonged to, while instead the next paragraph jumps to wrapping the
      piece up), but it might be that way in the original. Glad the book is
      getting attention, and that the piece, brief as it is, praises the
      book (and singles out David's contribution as well). Congratulations,
      both Diana and David.
      --JDR

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic