      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Lynn Maudlin
      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 12:32 AM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: The Company They Keep-review

      My goodness! I'm glad to see the book reviewed but this is the
      weirdest review I've seen yet-- I wonder if the writer actually read
      the book? I guess I don't know much about the Midwest Book Review and
      its purpose, etc., but this feels a bit like damning with faint praise
      to me - except it's not praise, it's more a tiny sample, a
      hodge-podge. It smells like "Henry" skimmed the book, pulled a few
      quotes, and considered that a review. :(

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups <mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com> .com,