19020Re: Mythcon Photos?

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Oct 16, 2007
      I fear I am also pretty guilty of the same, Marcie-- of course, Bonnie
      Callahan has long been our unofficial photographer, so perhaps Bonnie
      would post pics up to Flikr or some other photo sharing site and we
      can all enjoy them...? (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink). I'll check
      my camera when I get home but I think I also failed in that regard
      (other than a few shots at the banquet, many of which did *not* turn
      out - *sigh*).

      And hey, congrats on setting your guitar up to play standing! I wasn't
      ragging on you (LiveJournal), just amazed because I'd literally never
      seen a steel-string guitar without an end button for a strap! It was a
      first and, having played since I was 12, I'm always excited and a
      little amazed when I experience a first!

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Marcie" <mgeff@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Would anyone have any digital pictures of this year's Mythcon that
      > they'd be willing to share with me either via e-mail or uploaded to
      > Yahoo? I had such a wonderful time that my camera never made it out
      > my suitcase!
      > Thank you,
      > Marcie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic