19018History of the Hobbit

  • Cathy Akers-Jordan
    Oct 16, 2007
      It's on Amazon, too (and at the top of my Christmas wish list)!

      http://www.amazon.com/History-Hobbit-John-D-Rateliff/dp/0618964401/ref=s\
      r_1_1/102-4588528-6192148?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192539022&sr=1-1

      Cathy

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Diane Joy Baker" <dbaker021@...> wrote:

      > I just saw *Mr. Baggins* and *Return to Bag End* under the rubric
      title *History of the Hobbit* at a local Barnes and Noble. Your name on
      the cover. (Or it looked like it!) Congratulations!

      Benedictines.