18994Re: [mythsoc] Mythies on the radio

  • Walter Padgett
    Oct 3, 2007
      I'd be very interested in listening in, but the station's website doesn't
      seem to offer any streaming of programs, archives or anything like that. Is
      there going to be any recording of the interview?

      BTW, I think John Rateliff is going to be giving his conference at Marquette
      tomorrow:

      On October 4, 2007, 4:00 p.m. there will be a conference by John D.
      Rateliff as part of the 50th anniversary celebration: "'A Kind of
      Elvish Craft': Tolkien as Literary Craftsman", at Raynor Library's
      Conference Center.

      http://www.marquette.edu/library/information/news/2007/Rateliff.html

      Looks like your discussions will be taking place all at about the same time.

      Good luck!

      Walter