18582Re: Mythcon 39

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Aug 13, 2007
      Thanks David and Dave for both of your pearls of wisdom and
      reassurance in holding MC chair. It is most appreciative, --right now
      I am at a point of collecting suggestions, ideas, seeing what the cmte
      thinks and if they are doable. We may have done past events, but
      MythCon holds a very special place for us--so we want to give back to
      the community for having learned so much...ok its time for the sappy
      tomatoes and mushy vegetables and I am not ducking :-o

      Anthony

      > >And what about the program planning, carefully assuring that each
      member
      > >found at least one moment when the two things he or she most wanted to
      > >attend were on at the same time? That takes _work_, pal, and don't you
      > >forget it!
      > >
      > >- ex-Mythcon chair
      >
      > You're tellin' me!
      >
      > -- ex-Mythcon programming head
      >
      > (To clarify: my original comments to Anthony & Jessica were meant
      more to reassure them of the high probability that they will do a good
      job, rather than to encourage them to slack off!) :-)

      > emerdavid

      > PeoplePC Online
      > A better way to Internet
      > http://www.peoplepc.com