18551Re: Mythcon 39 - Wonderful news!!!...

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Aug 10, 2007
      I'm glad that a Northeast Mythcon is so appealing--

      A little taste to whet your appetite:

      Central Connecticut State University, 1615 Stanley Street, New
      Britain, Connecticut, 06050. The campus is 24.5 miles from Bradley
      International Airport, according to Google Maps.

      http://www.ccsu.edu/virtualtour/virtualtourhome.html
      http://www.ccsu.edu/Things_ToDo.htm

      Down toward the bottom of the rather extensive "things to do" page
      there are links for transportation; it's too early to book travel
      (shoot, you can only book Amtrak 11 months in advance! who knew?!) but
      it's NEVER too early to start your Mythcon savings account!

      I'm sure Anthony and Jessica will post on this list when they start
      having meetings and I do indeed encourage local (even not-so-local)
      people to get involved - conferences are much more fun when we're
      really invested in the process.

      -- Lynn --
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic