18545Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon 39 - Wonderful news!!!...

  • Linda DeMars
    Aug 8, 2007
      I too am very excited that you will be back east. I am also excited that
      the gathering will be a little later in August since I am usually teaching
      an art day camp in late July and early August and have to stay close to
      home. The later date will give me some traveling time.

      Although my first and only Mythcon was in Nashville a few years ago
      (courtesy of Stolzi, friend from another list) I loved every moment and will
      start saving and planning for the one in 2008.

      Linda DeMars