18544Re: Mythcon 39 - Wonderful news!!!...

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Aug 8, 2007
      Hey there all, thank you Lucille and Wendell for your wonderful
      thoughts, currently on the ccsu.edu site they have all the travelling
      info to Bradley International Airport, and I have created a doc with
      all this pertinent info that will be posted as we roll along....again
      it was wonderful seeing you all again and am eager to see everyone soon!

      Best,
      Anthony

      > If you live within reasonably close driving distance of next year's
      Mythcon,