18537Mythcon 39 - 2008

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Aug 7, 2007
      I am pleased to announce that the Council of Stewards approved the bid for 2008 Mythopoeic
      Conference (Mythcon 39) to be held at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain,
      Connecticut (near Hartford). This is our first Mythcon in the Northeast.

      The dates are August 15-18, 2008 and the theme is The Valkyrie and the Goddess: The
      Warrior Woman in Fantasy.

      The Guests of Honor will be announced as soon as they are confirmed, so keep checking the
      mythsoc.org website to see what's new.

      Membership is currently $50 for Mythopoeic Society members and $60 for non-members; do
      come join us next summer!

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Steward for Mythopoeic Conferences --
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic