18527Re: [mythsoc] MythCon dealer table

  • Berni Phillips
    Jul 30, 2007
      From: "Jeremy Edmonds" <jeremy@...>
      > I have worked a plan with Tom to have a table in the dealer room for
      > Saturday
      > and Sunday. I'm not sure how much space I will end up with quite yet, but
      > I am
      > already trying to plan out what I will be able to show.
      > Any recommendations on what you would like to see at my table? You can
      > see a
      > bit of what I have available at rowns.com but the online listings are
      > woefully
      > out of date now, so any suggestions (from broad categories to specific
      > authors
      > or titles) I will do my best to address.

      I always think it's nice to have books by the guests who are at the
      conference. Of course I would expect to see Ellen Kushner's and Delia
      Sherman's works, as they're the guests of honor, but I know Susan Palwick,
      Madeleine Robins, Sherwood Smith, Ellen Klages, and some others are
      attending. (Ms. Palwick has a new book out that I'm hoping to buy. I
      believe it's called SHELTER. And I highly recommend Madeleine Robins' Sarah
      Tolerance books.) The MFA/MSA nominees should be in the dealers' room. I
      read Fr. Murphy's previous MSA-winning book and really enjoyed it. I think
      he has one on this year's Mythopoeic Scholarship Award list as well, and he
      is one of the attendees. (If you have the books, we can get them signed,

      Hope that helps,
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic