18526MythCon dealer table

  • Jeremy Edmonds
    Jul 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have worked a plan with Tom to have a table in the dealer room for Saturday
      and Sunday. I'm not sure how much space I will end up with quite yet, but I am
      already trying to plan out what I will be able to show.

      Any recommendations on what you would like to see at my table? You can see a
      bit of what I have available at rowns.com but the online listings are woefully
      out of date now, so any suggestions (from broad categories to specific authors
      or titles) I will do my best to address.

      I can also change or supplement what I show between Saturday and Sunday, so if
      you swing by on Saturday be sure to let me know what you are looking for. I
      hope to see you all there!

      Jeremy

      --
      Rown's Books