1846Re: [[mythsoc] Literature is Better than Drugs (was Literature abuse)

  • Mary Kay Kare
    Jul 11, 2000
      WendellWag@... wrote:

      > occasionally get rid of books. Incredibly enough, last year I forced myself
      > to do a major cull of books that I probably would never get around to reading
      > and got rid of 300 to 400 books.

      We try to do this once a year at our house, but since we easily buy
      that many in a year... Well, one whole upstairs bedroom is nothing
      but bookcases and there are bookcases everywhere except the
      living/dining room area. Even the hall.

      MKK
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic