18322A swing ... and amiss (again)

  • Jason Fisher
    Jun 1, 2007
      > Seriously. If CRT himself has gone out of his way
      > to say he holds no grudges against those who worked
      > on the movies, who are we to be petty?

      And my smirking was *not* motivated by any dislike of Peter Jackson or the movies. I'm one of the ones who *liked* the movies. Obviously, that one word (decorated with asterisks, no less) turned out to be so prone to being misconstrued that I really should have thought more carefully about it before hitting SEND. Sorry again. :(