183Re: General

  • LeslieJ55@xxx.xxx
    Jun 15, 1999
      In a message dated 6/13/99 11:09:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      bohannon@... writes:

      > I am also interested in expanding my contact with the work of George
      > MacDonald. I own copies of "Phantastes", "Lilith", and "The Princess
      > and the Goblin", in addition to marking web sites with e-texts. Any
      > suggestions on the best way to proceed?
      > Blessings,
      > Jim Bohannon
      > Milledgeville, Georgia
      when you finish Lilith let me know. Most "Mythopoeic" book I ever read.

      Leslie Maloney

      A hobbit aging, stumbly, seeking,
      seeking grace, and most of all a nice cuppa tea, a little biscuit or cake,
      and some good company.
      Damn, Virginia is boring.

      (excuse the mumblings. Just an aging old Mythie feeling lonely)
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic