18259Re: [mythsoc] Re: I think you scared me straight, Walter

  • Walter Padgett
    May 25, 2007
      Right. Good one. But it had to be brought out into the light for other
      people to see it and appreciate it. That was my point, though I didn't make
      it very well. What I offered in my original ranting comment was a view of
      the leaf-mould of my own mind. And there was Tolkien stuff growing it it.