181Phantastes Summer 1999 issue

  • Staci Dumoski
    Jun 15, 1999
      The Summer 1999 issue of Phantastes is now available at
      http://www.phantastes.com

      The current issue features the conclusion of a two-part interview with
      Stephen R. Donaldson, explorations into the theme of Heroes & Heroines in
      fantasy literature, and reviews of current "fantasy" films, The Matrix,
      The Mummy and Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.

      We also welcome new Contributing editors Peggy Bechko and Bill Renk, and
      offer our regular array of website, book and academic review.

      Be sure to visit the brand new Books at Phantastes while you are there,
      and support your favorite fantasy journal.

      Staci Ann Dumoski Phantastes
      Editor and Publisher "The Fantasy Writer's Guide"
      editor@... http://www.phantastes.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic