18093Re: [mythsoc] Re: Kalevala

  • alexeik@aol.com
    May 11, 2007
      From: Aelfwine@...
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 11 May 2007 9:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Re: Kalevala

      Since accented characters in Pat's post came through mangled (at
      least in my mail), I'll note for any other to whom this happened that
      <<
      For some reason Pat's message never came up in my e-mail, so I'm glad you posted this (it enabled me to read the full message on the group website).
      I should add that all I know about Mago/Magol is what I can remember hearing from Pat at a long-ago Mythcon -- so I was hoping he'd chime in.
      :-)

      AlexeiRecent Activity
      1New Members
      Visit Your Group