17988Mythcon travel issues

  • Bonnie Callahan
    May 1, 2007
      Hi Mythcon Attendees:

      For many it will be useful to approach the Bay
      area (via auto) from the routes that enter Berkeley
      from the I-5. That will avoid the mess. (Looked like
      melted TAFFY in the news photos!!)

      BART is REALLY valuable. I assume it connects with
      airport, for those who aren't renting a vehicle.
      (Thanks, David!)

      People driving from Airport, cut East. Take one of the
      routes that skirt the Eastern edge of East Bay
      communities.

      If anyone needs tips, I'm a map student/maven. I might
      be able to help you all.

      Bonnie

      > Thanks, David. You anticipated the question many of
      > us had after
      > yesterday's news.
      >
      > Mike

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic