17987Re: [mythsoc] The Oakland freeway and Mythcon

    Apr 30, 2007
      At the 2001 Mythcon, I flew into San Francisco Airport because it was
      noticeably cheaper to fly to there (from BWI), for some random reason, rather than
      Oakland, and it wasn't necessary to take any ground transportation until
      getting to Berkeley. I just took BART to the Berkeley station and a taxi to the
      campus. So it's not necessary to go over any bridges at all.