      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Jeremy Edmonds
      Sent: Thu 4/12/2007 1:17 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Re: the eenie-weenie spoiler went up the dragon's snout.

      If you are really itching, check your local bookstores. Evidently there are a
      large number of stores that already have their copies up for sale. A number of
      the UK trade copies have the first section bound upside down, so something to
      be aware of.

      In Holland, Rene already has some copies of the Houghton Mifflin edition
      available: http://www.tolkienshop.com

      Hope this helps,