17918Re: [mythsoc] Paradise Lost is discovered

  • Elizabeth Hardy
    Apr 3, 2007
      Maybe I can hope a few of the archangels wil pay a visit to these people! I have always thought the Faerie Queene would make an amazing series of movies (since I have written about both epic poems' influence on Lewis). If a person could just get past the language (which, thankfully, is not Old, nor even Middle English), but now I'm hoping that the Hollywood types never hear of Edmund Spenser. If they find out how much sex, violence, and opprtunity for CGI wizardy are in FQ, the abuse may go on...
      Poor Milton.

      David Bratman <dbratman@...> wrote:
      From the April issue of the science-fiction newsletter Ansible. Time for
      Milton fans to tremble as Tolkien and Lewis fans have been trembling.
      Observe particularly the new discovery of what language Milton wrote in.