17844Re: [mythsoc] Re: new member introducing herself

  • Kim Jaudon
    Mar 17, 2007
      I live in Des Moines, Iowa. It's actually quite a nice city despite the horrid weather. I couldn't find any groups on the Mythopoeic site (I recently joined that society). It would be great if there was an existing group nearby.

      I assumed starting a group would be tough to do, however, if there's nothing in the area right now I'm more than willing to give it a go. I must admit to a certain..trepidation...though. I feel I have far more to learn than to offer at this point. Still, there may be others in the area with the same desires I have. Any help you folks are willing to give would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks so much!

      Kim

      WendellWag@... wrote:

      In a message dated 3/16/2007 8:25:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      kim4fsu@... writes:

      Hello all! I've not been a member of this group for long. I've been unable
      to find a local group of individuals willing to enter into the discussions
      that this wise group does, and so I am enjoying reading your posts a great deal.

      Where do you live? Tell us and we'll be able to tell you if there are any
      Mythopoeic Society discussion groups near where you live.