17843Re: [mythsoc] Re: new member introducing herself

    Mar 17, 2007
      In a message dated 3/16/2007 8:25:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      kim4fsu@... writes:

      Hello all! I've not been a member of this group for long. I've been unable
      to find a local group of individuals willing to enter into the discussions
      that this wise group does, and so I am enjoying reading your posts a great deal.

      Where do you live? Tell us and we'll be able to tell you if there are any
      Mythopoeic Society discussion groups near where you live.