      From: "Kim Jaudon" <kim4fsu@...>
      To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 7:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Re: new member introducing herself

      > Hello all! I've not been a member of this group for long. I've been
      unable to find a local group of individuals willing to enter into the
      discussions that this wise group does, and so I am enjoying reading your
      posts a great deal.

      > I have a question. There is a new book out, The Company They Keep:
      C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien as Writers in Community, by Glyer, that looks
      fairly good. I'm wondering if anyone has read it yet, and if you could give
      a recommendation about purchasing it?

      > I've read both Carpenter's books and loved them, and must confess that I
      "use" more than simply read Christina Scull and Wayne Hammond's wonderful
      set (although - why did it take Amazon so long to get me my copies?). I
      would like to avoid spending precious time with books that aren't first
      rate. Any guidance would be appreciated.

      > Thanks!
      >
      > Kim Jaudon
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic