17841Re: [mythsoc] Re: new member introducing herself

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Mar 16, 2007
      Hi to Kim & all of you:

      For those of you who are in Los Angeles County, we
      have the Mydgard branch, which traces its roots clear
      back to 1970. The SF Bay area has Khazad-Dum.

      I encourage anyone in the rest of the country to
      consider organizing groups. We could really use them
      in places like Boston & NYC, the heartland places like
      Denver, etc. We longtime members are glad to mentor
      anyone in such efforts!

      I saw how simple (if ambitious) it was to organize
      branch after branch in 1968-71, and even recorded
      minutes for the nonprofit status organizational
      meetings of the Mythsoc.

      Here's to you all!

      Cheers,
      Bonnie Callahan