17839Re: [mythsoc] Re: new member introducing herself

    Mar 17, 2007
      In a message dated 3/16/2007 8:25:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      kim4fsu@... writes:

      I have a question. There is a new book out, The Company They Keep: C.S.
      Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien as Writers in Community, by Glyer, that looks fairly
      good. I'm wondering if anyone has read it yet, and if you could give a
      recommendation about purchasing it?

      Diana Glyer is a long-time member of the Mythopoeic Society, and she has
      presented bits of this book as talks at Mythcon. I've been asking her for
      several years now when this book will come out. I haven't read it yet, but from
      what I know of it I think it's going to be a great book.