17759Re: [mythsoc] Just saw "Pan's Labyrinth"

  • jane Bigelow
    Feb 5, 2007
      Linda,

      I haven't seen it yet, and now I'm not sure I want to. The trailers I
      saw made it look intriguing, but if there's graphic torture then it's
      not the film for me. Has anyone else seen this one?

      Thanks for the heads-up.

      Jane