17758Re: Narnia Edited Collection (11/15/06; collection)

  • Jason Fisher
    Feb 4, 2007
      Hi Elizabeth,

      > Has anyone else submitted proposals for this
      > collection and found out whether or not your
      > essay will be used?

      Yes, I submitted a proposal, and they've just emailed to tell me that they liked it and do, in fact, want to the see the full essay. This doesn't constitute a final acceptance, of course, but it's close enough to one for practical purposes. There will probably be a fair amount of flexibility on their part anyway, since (as I understand it), they don't have a publisher yet. They have several interested, but they hadn't inked a deal the last I heard.

      Have you heard, or are you waiting to hear? Anybody else?

      Jason Fisher
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic