177532007 Mythopoeic Award nominations and committees

  • emfarrell.geo
    Jan 29, 2007
      Folks,

      Just a reminder that if you want to nominate books for this year's MFA
      or MSA, or if you want to volunteer for one of the committees, you
      will need to contact me OFF-LIST. I am not collecting information from
      this group mailing list; too busy to keep up. Thanks for your cooperation!

      Full information was posted here back in December, and can be read on
      the Society's web site at:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/awards.html

      Remember that you must be a current Mythopoeic Society member to
      participate. The deadline is February 15th, 2007.

      Thanks,

      Ellie