      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Edith.Crowe@...
      Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 10:55 AM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] Fw: Tolkien's desk

      Refresh my memory, folks--is this the one that's at the Wade Center?
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 01/29/2007 08:55 AM -----

      kkaczmar@... <mailto:kkaczmar%40poczta.onet.pl>
      01/28/2007 06:34 PM

      correspondence@... <mailto:correspondence%40mythsoc.org>
      cc

      Subject
      Tolkien's desk

      Hello

      I'm writing from Poland. Would you be so kind and aid me with this
      information:

      Who and in what year have given J.R.R.Tolkien his desk, on which "The
      Hobbit" had been written? And what Tolkien did later with this desk (he
      gave
      it to someone, but who was it? and in what year?)

      Thanks in advance (I'll understand if you won't answer me, I know that
      is
      not very important)

      Krzysztof