      From: Jason Fisher
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 11:47 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Bombadil

      > Another way of looking at Bombadil is as Tarot card zero ...

      David, I found your Tarot comments fascinating. Have you done any more detailed work on this? If so, I'd be very interested in hearing about it. I couldn't help but think of Italo Calvino's The Castle of Crossed Destinies, which makes very explicit use of the Tarot as a storytelling device.

      Jason Fisher