1745Re: [mythsoc] ADMIN: Merger FAQ

    Jul 1, 2000
      verba001@... writes:

      << eGroups/Onelist is merging once again--with Yahoo (yes, eGroups and
      Onelist
      just merged on April 1). >>

      Congratulations on joining the Yahoo/Disney/Microsoft/McDonalds/Coca Cola
      family of fine products. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

      We have noticed that your mailing list is discussing fantasy. To ensure
      uniformity, we would like to remind you that all discussion of fantasy must
      involve one of our excellent Disney products.

      We are now switching over to an e-mail format that can only be read only on a
      Windows system, so be sure that your computer is compatible with this.

      We will soon be sending you an e-coupon for a free Coke with the Big Mac
      which you enjoy as you read postings from this group.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic