17407Re: [mythsoc] Some Interesting Issues: (Was: Re: J. Chance / Marquette)

  • Walter Padgett
    Dec 5, 2006
      Hi!

      I am reminded here of Michael D.C. Drout's blog, which talks (in
      places) about "Civility in Academia"-- the context is the hiring
      process that academic departments go through when hiring academics.
      No academic, it seems upon reflection, should want to be an academic.
      Check his site: http://acunix.wheatonma.edu/mdrout/

      Thanks, Walter.