17333Re: Greetings, Gentlemen - an introduction of sorts

  • auricdor
    Dec 2, 2006
      Thank you, Walter! It's already been very helpful, and very
      interesting to read what's gone before.

      I'm certainly not the Tolkien scholar I once was (twenty years ago!)
      so I hope I can keep up.

      I also had read (and in one case, responded to) some criticisms of my
      work posted here - which I have to say, was rather refreshing. I've
      largely been having to contend with readers who know much LESS about
      the Inklings than I do (including one reviewer who claimed I'd
      'invented' the Charles Williams character as a viewpoint character for
      Tolkien and Lewis...) so again, I'm happy to be here.

      Best,

      James