17252Re: [mythsoc] Re: J. Chance

  • Jason Fisher
    Nov 30, 2006
      > Think how you would feel if you were being talked about in this
      > manner (rightly or wrongly) on this list.

      Point taken, Carl. I think most of the discussion has been perfectly a propos; however, in a few cases, comments may have crossed the line (e.g., the television interview comments, IMO). Nobody's perfect -- not Jane Chance, not Mike Drout, not me, not any of us; and I suppose it's easy to forget that and get carried away picking on one particular person for one particular action.

      Jason