17229Re: mythology for England

  • William Cloud Hicklin
    Nov 28, 2006
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...>
      wrote:

      > --- William Cloud Hicklin <solicitr@...> wrote:
      > > OK, could somebody post a summary of the Stenstrom Theory so
      > > the rest of us know what you're talking about?
      >
      > Anders could probably summarize himself better than I can, but
      here's a short excerpt from my "Mythology for England"
      Encyclopedia entry:
      > [snip]

      Thanks, Jason. Now I rather shamefacedly see that my previous
      (forewarded) post was an extended restatement of the obvious. In
      my defense, I can say that I was unfamiliar with the secondary
      lit, and worked out half the problem on my own!
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic