17227Re: [mythsoc] Re: mythology for England

  • Walter Padgett
    Nov 28, 2006
      Hi William,

      Thanks for your valuable questions and comments.

      I have written about this issue in my soon to be published MA thesis.
      Jason Fisher has contributed the summary in his encyclopedia articles.
      The Stenstrom [sic] article can be found in the Mythopoeic Society
      journal _Mythlore_ and you can find more info about it on the mythsoc
      and related websites. The most recent critical treatments will be
      made available soon, I am sure.

      Thanks, Walter.