17219Re: [mythsoc] Re: Jane Chance

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Nov 27, 2006
      At 11:19 AM 11/27/2006, Jason Fisher wrote:

      >I thought about making this point myself, David, but I knew you would
      >probably beat me to it, and so you did. FWIW, I explained basically the
      >same thing in my entry on "Mythology for England" in the Tolkien
      >Encyclopedia. </shamelessPlug> ;-)

      For our _J.R.R. Tolkien Companion and Guide_ (another shameless plug) we
      chose to deal with the "mythology for England" issue mainly in two entries,
      "England" (v. 2, pp. 244-48) and "Eriol and Aelfwine" (v. 2, pp. 258-62).
      It is also mentioned in the entry for "The Kalevala" (v. 2, p. 440-46).

      Christina Scull & Wayne Hammond