1709Re: [mythsoc] Gormenghast Trilogy

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Jun 29, 2000
      In a message dated 06/29/2000 11:34:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      << Sometimes time and experience changes your tastes. >>

      True, very true. In either direction. We all know the little letdown of
      revisiting a book we loved and finding it less than we remember.

      Somehow I can't imagine ever reaching the point where I will be comfortable
      reading The Alexandria Quartet or the Brothers Karamazov. But one never
      knows..... What else are we individually finding difficult to digest?

      Lizzie
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic