16945Re: [mythsoc] A NoviceTolkien Teacher

  • Mike Foster
    Sep 6 3:43 PM
      I have already warned my Bradley University JRRT class that they should
      not aspire to see my comment on any paper declaring, "This happened in
      the movie you obviously saw, not in the book you were supposed to read."

      By all means, latch onto the HarperCollins audio CD of the home
      recordings George Sayere made of JRRT reading before -LotR- was
      published, Jay.

      Mike