16902Re: [mythsoc] Re: A Landscape with Dragons

  • Mike Foster
    Aug 28, 2006
      Many readers, including quite possibly Lewis & Tolkien, would know about
      Kenneth Grahame's -The Reluctant Dragon-, and those familiar with Jef's
      art know he does quite good representations of rather benevolent dragons
      as well: parenthetical observation.

      Mike