16857Re: [mythsoc] Re: sad news re Mary Stolzenbach

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Aug 7, 2006
      Her sons will be at her home this week, if you have that address. Otherwise
      you can send it to the parish and I'll make sure it gets to them. She was a
      rare friend and I will miss her greatly.

      St. Ignatius Orthodox Church
      4671 Peytonsville Road
      Franklin, TN 37064

      In a message dated 8/4/2006 10:57:02 PM Central Standard Time,
      whitby@... writes:

      Dear Grace,

      I am so sorry. I tried to send a message to the place her son had set
      up and it bounced back.
      May she rest in Peace. Is there an address to send a card or other
      condolence?

      Byrd