16856Re: sad news re Mary Stolzenbach

  • Patricia Vivien Yarrow
    Aug 6, 2006
      Thank you for letting us know, Grace. I will always remember Mary,
      not only for her wit and her decided opinions, but also for her
      willingness to step into thankless tasks. She was a great help to us
      at the 2002 Mythcon registration room. I am very glad that she was
      with the Mythopoeic Fantasy Award Committee this year, as it gave all
      of us one more chance to know her.

      Pat Yarrow

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Walkermonk@... wrote:
      > Dear MythSoc List,
      > Our dear friend Mary Stolzenbach died today, Thursday, August 3rd.
      > funeral will be at her home parish, St. Ignatius Orthodox Church,
      here in Franklin,
      > Tennessee, on Monday, August 7th. She was a wonderful person and a
      true friend
      > and will be greatly missed.
      > Grace Walker Monk
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic