16851Re: [mythsoc] sad news re Mary Stolzenbach

  • alexeik@aol.com
    Aug 3, 2006
      From: Walkermonk@...
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 4:59 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] sad news re Mary Stolzenbach

      Dear MythSoc List,

      Our dear friend Mary Stolzenbach died today, Thursday, August 3rd. Her
      funeral will be at her home parish, St. Ignatius Orthodox Church, here in
      Franklin,
      Tennessee, on Monday, August 7th. She was a wonderful person and a true friend
      and will be greatly missed.

      Grace Walker Monk

      <<
      Very sad news, indeed. Mary was one of the people I most enjoyed getting to talk to at Mythcons. She had an
      acerbic wit and an
      eagle eye for bad writing -- which made her book reviews very instructive to read.
      Alexei