16849Re: [mythsoc] sad news re Mary Stolzenbach

  • Mike Foster
    Aug 3, 2006
      Grace,
      Sad news. Yes to all you wrote about her. My first memory of her was
      her sweep of all three classes of the clerihew contest at Wheaton
      College Mythcon in 1998. She mimed chug-a-lugging the final invisible
      jeroboam of Le Seigneur des Anneaux champagne after the third award. As
      a light verse poet, she was one of the best. A lively, lovely lady.
      Rest in peace, Stolzi.

      Mike

      Walkermonk@... wrote:

      >Dear MythSoc List,
      >
      >Our dear friend Mary Stolzenbach died today, Thursday, August 3rd. Her
      >funeral will be at her home parish, St. Ignatius Orthodox Church, here in Franklin,
      >Tennessee, on Monday, August 7th. She was a wonderful person and a true friend
      >and will be greatly missed.
      >
      >Grace Walker Monk

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic